Back at Gamescom 2018, Switchblade was one of the favorite ones to watch. Now the motorized mobile MOBA has launched a series of new bundle packs for PC and PlayStation 4 players.
Bringing together the mayhem of vehicular combat and the inherent structure of Multiplayer Online Battle Arenas, Switchblade is a unique concept that comes straight out of the minds of Liverpool’s Lucid Games. Featuring a range of car classes, upgradeable items, hot swapping of cars, and fast-paced 5v5 scenarios, this near future e-sport is definitely more than a very literal Rocket League. The latest announced from the team at Lucid Games bring a new series of bundle packs to this Switchblade. With three tiers of new battle bundles, competitors will be able to buy into Early Access for just a few dollars and gain a number of brand new benefits. We’ve listed these below for you.
Switchblade – Starter Pack – $2.99 (or regional equivalent)
New players can kick-start their Switchblade experience with the Switchblade Starter Pack. This includes 4 vehicles to own and use forever.
• Vehicles included: Fog Hog, Tiny Giant, Thunder Pulse, Berserker.
Switchblade – Epic Pack – $6.99 (or regional equivalent)
• More experienced players can switch it up on the battlefield with the Switchblade Epic Pack, which includes 10 vehicles to own and use forever.
• Vehicles included: Fog Hog, Tiny Giant, Thunder Pulse, Berserker, Goofer, Electron, Gravitron, Kamikaze, Safeguard, Healing Hippo.
Switchblade – Legendary Pack – $19.99 (or regional equivalent)
• Players will be the envy of the battlefield with the Switchblade Legendary Pack. It includes all current and future vehicles in Switchblade, meaning fans will have instant access to the current 16 vehicle roster and instantly unlock new vehicles upon release.
• Vehicles currently included: Fog Hog, Tiny Giant, Thunder Pulse, Berserker, Goofer, Electron, Gravitron, Kamikaze, Safeguard, Healing Hippo, Flaming Blade, Fortress, Mob buddy, Sidewinder, Sniper Prince.
• As a bonus, players will also receive 3 Day Battle Points boost & 500 Bit Cash.
What makes these packs interesting is the incredibly low entry point and the all-encompassing Legendary version. Following in the footsteps of many other founders packs, the Legendary Pack looks like a great deal for players like me who just want to get off the starting grid and into the thick of the action. All three packs are available on Steam and arrive on the PlayStation Store on November 19. If you’re quick you can even pick up a discount for a limited time.