The team at Bioware excitedly announced the next era for Star Wars: The Old Republic that begins with the arrival of Legacy of the Sith, a new expansion that marks the starting point to a full year of galactic intrigue, conflict, and mystery. Legacy of the Sith will send players to the darkest depths and farthest reaches of the galaxy and unlock the ability to choose your personal combat style, allowing for more options than ever before.
SWTOR: Legacy of the Sith features:
- An Ongoing Conflict. The war between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire spreads to new worlds! Dangerous fringe groups rise in the dark corners of the galaxy and Darth Malgus pursues an unknown plan… Unravel these mysteries and more as your choices continue to shape the galaxy.
- More Choices in How You Play. The expansion is introducing Combat Styles! Players can now separate their Class Story from gameplay style for an even greater customization experience.
- Return to the Underwater Depths. The Sith Empire has invaded Manaan to seize its abundance of kolto, a vital medical resource on all sides of the war. Battle through underwater facilities for control of the planet with separate Imperial and Republic Storylines.
- Explore a Ruined Sith Fortress. The story continues on the planet Elom with the discovery of a ruined Sith Fortress that was mysteriously erased from all records.
- Gather Your Allies in Deep Space. An obscure Sith cult is harvesting technology from an ancient weapon of terrifying power. In the new R-4 Anomaly Operation, players will need to gather their allies to take down this galactic threat in deep space!
- Improved Player Experience. Players can expect a completely new character creation experience, along with new looks for the character sheet, inventory, and much more.
Legacy of the Sith is free to all subscribers and launches Holiday 2021!