Bandai Namco has invited players to shine up their virtual bowling balls with the announcement of Tekken 7 DLC #1, bringing back the ultimate Tekken Bowl. The DLC will launch on August 31 and will include a variety of new costumes.
- Blood Vengeance School Uniforms (for Xiaoyu & Alisa)
- Swimsuits (All female fighters)
- Vintage 1920’s bathing suits
- Idol Master themed outfits (All female fighters)
- Traditional Japanese Fundoshi (All male fighters)
More about Tekken 7:
The game features the epic conclusion to the Mishima clan and reveals the reasons behind the endless fight. Unlike others in the series, Tekken 7 features story-driven fights and duels. Players can take on the story in single-player mode or duke it out with friends. Love, Revenge, Pride. Everyone has a reason to fight. Values are what define us and make us human, regardless of our strengths and weaknesses. There are no wrong motivations, just the path we choose to take.