Publisher Humble Games and developer Crema shared the PlayStation 5 launch trailer for Temtem, currently available on the console in Early Access. The team invites players to explore six beautiful islands, filled with tems, tamers, tactical battles, and more!
Temtem is a massively multiplayer online creature-collection adventure that will see players explore a huge world solo or with friends, taming the wild wonderful creatures known as tems that inhabit it. An epic adventure awaits! Tame tems, build the perfect party, and uncover a tale that will take you from the sandy beaches of Deniz all the way to Tucma’s ash-covered fields!
What You’ll Be Doing in Temtem Throughout Early Access:
- 30+Hr Story Campaign: A journey spanning more than 30 hours awaits you, taking you across six beautiful islands filled with places to explore, and the evil Clan Belsoto to overcome!
- Tame More Than 100+ Temtems: Enjoying capturing and taming creatures? When you start off in Temtem’s early access period, there’ll be more than one hundred tems for you to capture already!
- Co-Op Adventure: Join forces with a friend any time and work through the entire campaign. You can also catch new Temtem, complete a Route, or face off against a Temtem Leader; all while fighting alongside your friend in dual battles! Or if that sounds too busy for you, why not just sit back and chat with other Temtem tamers?
- Design Your House: Customize your own place! Buy your own house at Atoll Row, and decorate it your way. Choose furniture, paint the walls, and invite your friends over!
- Competition Galore: Once you’ve finish the story and caught a few tems, why not dive into some competitive action? Ranked matchmaking battles with competitive rulesets will let you test your mettle and see where you rank in the world of Temtem tamers.
Temtem will continue to grow and develop throughout the early access period and beyond, as new tems, missions, cosmetics, events, and much more are added to the game!