Terraria, the hugely successful sandbox adventure sim, finally has the Journey’s End update on mobile platforms.
Gamers who endeavour to dig, fight, and explore on mobile will get plenty to do with the much anticipated Journey’s End update. Now Available on mobile platforms, this new content drops comes alongside everything from the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 content updates. The addition of Journey’s End to the mobile version of this hit 2D sandbox is set to bring on the go gamers up to par with the current PC version of Terraria. The incoming update will update free of charge and adds a wealth of new items, features, and improvements including:
- Master and Journey Modes to challenge your limits or tailor your gameplay experience!
- Quality of Life features – from Block Swap to the Void Vault to Boss Health Bars to customizable UI.
- Atmospheric and Weather effects will play a greater role than ever before!
- The Terraria Bestiary to track the enemies, allies and critters you encounter!
- New foes, including brand new bosses and events.
- Additional Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground.
- Graphic overhauls and more than 20 new music tracks!
Originally launched back in 2011 on PC, Terraria is a 2D pixel art escapade that merges the freedom of sandbox systems with elements of action adventures. Now available on Android, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, and PC Terraria contains more than 5,000 items, 25+ NPCs, and 400+ enemies to wield, interact with and overcome as you grab a mobile and check out the Journey’s End update to Terraria on iOS and Android.