10tons Ltd has updated the Steam page of top-down arena shooter Tesla vs Lovecraft to reflect the upcoming DLC For Science!
In Tesla vs Lovecraft, the player assumes the role of the cult famous inventor Nikola Tesla fighting waves and waves of monsters summoned by horror author H.P. Lovecraft. The player gets to use ingenious gadgets like the Quantum Teleport backpack, which allows teleporting a short distance even through solid matter. The highlight of the game is the Tesla-Mech battle robot, which provides a massive but temporary boost in firepower. A full arsenal of conventional and sci-fi weapons, powerups, special abilities, and selectable perks is also present.
”This DLC is a must-have for all who take their fishmen-slaying seriously. The DLC expands the game in countless ways. The exact details are in the feature list below, but my favourite is the endless mode and the new perks. Go wishlist the DLC to get a notification e-mail on the release! You can also sign up for the Tesla vs Lovecraft mailing list – we will randomly draw a few testers for the DLC there in the coming days.” says Olli Alatalo, the designer of Tesla vs Lovecraft.
Tesla vs Lovecraft: For Science! features:
- Endless number of Dreamland Planes, for the players who feel Eldritch Plane is too easy
- 10 new Perks (2 EPICS)
- 4 new Weapons (including Teslazi, a submachine gun supreme)
- EPIC version of each and every weapon
- Collect Eldritch Signs for crystals
- More choice when leveling up: 3rd perk slot
- 2 new Abilities (Homing Pigeons!)
- 2 new Powerups
- 2 new Inventions
- 2 new Monsters (Cultists & Mi-Go)