Ubisoft shared a new trailer for The Division 2 – Warlords of New York Season 2 that is already available in the game. Titled Keener’s Legacy, Season 2 includes a huge supply of rewards such as a gear set, a brand set, 2 exotics, named items and a skill variant.
The Division 2 – Season 2 Keener’s Legacy includes:
5 new Targets to take down:
There is a new Rogue Agent that is determined to pick up where Keener left off. These Rogue Agents were Keener’s most loyal followers.
- Target: Termite, Lori Baker – June 23
- Target: Luna, Tegan Silver – July 14
- Target: Huntsman, Elija Le – August 4
- Target: Titan, Jason Barnes – August 25
- Prime Target: Hornet, Carter Leroux – Complete All Lieutenants
Prove your status as an agent by rising through the ranks in various activities and earn additional rewards.
- Termite League: June 30 – July 13
- Luna League: July 21 – August 3
- Huntsman League: August 11 – August 24
- Titan League: September 1 – September 14
4 Global Events:
Opt-in to global modifiers that apply to the entire game and get rewarded for completing challenges.
- Hollywood: July 7 – July 13
- Polarity Switch: July 28 – August 3
- Reanimated: August 18 – August 24
- Guardians: September 6 – September 14
Also included in the season:
- Season Rewards – The Season includes a huge supply of rewards that includes a gear set, a brand set, 2 exotics, named items, and a skill variant.
- Season 2 Pass – The Season 2 Pass grants additional rewards for each level reached such as season apparel, crafting materials, apparel keys, Textiles, and more opportunities to get seasonal gear and weapons.
- Phoenix Down Apparel Event – From July 14 – August 3, earn or purchase keys with Premium Credits to obtain new apparel.