THQ Nordic has pulled a fast one on the world today with its announcement that Titan Quest is coming to Nintendo Switch. This is great news for fans of ARPGs as TQ is one of the most highly acclaimed games of all time. If you didn’t know, the game was developed by Iron Lore that has turned into Crate Entertainment, developers of another highly acclaimed ARPG, Grim Dawn.
The best news? Titan Quest will be out on Switch on July 31, 2018!
From Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan and Braveheart writer Randall Wallace comes an action role-playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt, and Asia. The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the earth. The gods seek a hero who can turn the tide in an epic struggle that will determine the fate of both men and gods. Are you ready for the quest?
- Explore the Ancient World – Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters of Legend – Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence
- Highly Customizable Characters – Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay – Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay
- Console controls & UI – Tailor-made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience using a gamepad
- Remastered graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up to date Titan Quest experience