It has been a while since the release of old school RPG Torment: Tides or Numenera. Developers at inXile have been hard at work processing players’ feedback to see where the game needed improvements.
You can also watch the video above for message from Colin McComb, Creative Lead on Torment: Tides of Numenera.
Torment: Tides of Numenera performance update fixes many issues for console players
Brian Fargo, inXile CEO, stated:
Since the release of Torment: Tides of Numenera, we’ve been working extremely hard to iron out the bugs our community and media reported. We’re pleased to announce that we’ve eliminated a lot of bugs and optimised the game even further on all platforms and I’m sure that it will allow our fans to enjoy the game even more.
The most important improvements included in the update are:
- Fixes of many freezes
- Performance optimization
- Dozens of items having more detailed descriptions in accordance with players’ lore skill as well as other factors
- Fixes to party members’ bantering
- Rebalancing of a number of enemies
- Several quests and conversations fixes
- Removal of looping sound effect
You can find out more on the game’s official web-site.