Nacon and Cyanide have announced the release of Tour de France 2021 and Pro Cycling Manager 2021. Pro Cycling Manager is available exclusively on PC while TdF2021 is available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One with next-gen console versions coming in July.
Pro Cycling Manager 2021 combines management and racing in real-time. Players will recruit, train, and direct their team to aim for the top of the rankings. The PC version of the game includes 260 races, including all 21 official stages of TdF2021. In addition, new features include:
- European championships and national teams
- Improved AI
- Realistic weather that affects fatigue and rider performance
- Top manufacturers’ gear
TdF2021 recreates the iconic race including 21 official stages and Monuments cycling races.
Adapt your strategy to meet your objectives: join the early breakaway to win the green jersey, excel in the mountain stages by becoming the best climber, or save your energy for the final sprint on the last day to take the iconic yellow jersey.
Other features include:
- The official 2021 route
- An overhauled My Tour Mode with more customization options and 89 stages
- An added recovery mechanic
- More realistic peloton behavior
- Officially licensed brands
Check out the Tour de France 2021 official site to learn more.