Good Shepherd Entertainment and Urban Games have revealed the release date for their classic simulation game Transport Fever 2. It is coming on December 11th, 2019, for Windows PC and Linux via Steam.
Provide the world with the transport infrastructure it needs and make a fortune with custom-made transport services. Watch your trains run on rails, your buses and trucks thunder along roads, your ships power through the water, and your planes soar through the skies. Carry people on their way to work or play, and be the reason cities grow and thrive. Deliver raw materials and goods to drive the economy. Experience the greatest logistical challenges from 1850 to the present day, and build a transport empire unrivaled anywhere else on the globe!
Transport Fever 2 gives you more than 170 years of real-world technology and history to design and master your own transportation empire with a vastly improved feature set, user interface and modding capabilities. Make your fortune creating elaborate new worlds of transport routes and infrastructure over land, sea and air. Choose from over 200 realistically modeled vehicles from Europe, America and Asia, including trains, buses, streetcars, trucks, aircraft and ships, plus modular stations, airports and harbors.
- Free play with countless configuration possibilities
- Three campaigns across three continents with over 20 hours of playing time
- Editors for creating maps and editing saved games
- Three landscape types: moderate, dry, and tropical
- Realistically modelled vehicles from Europe, America and Asia
- A total of over 200 vehicles: trains, buses, streetcars, trucks, aircraft and ships
- Modular train stations, bus and truck stations, airports and harbors
- Realistic transport simulation including one-way streets and light signals
- Editable and paintable terrain with realistic effects
- Intuitive construction tools for building railroads and more
- Display important data such as traffic and emissions, on separate layers
- Dynamic economy and city simulation
- More than ten economic chains with associated factories and goods
- Cities with countless residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Detailed game world with physics-based lighting
- Individually simulated land animals, birds and fish
- Over 50 challenging achievements in free play mode
- Extensive modding support via the Steam Workshop