Tropico 6 has been out on PC since September. However, console players have been wondering when they would get the chance to become El Presidente. Thanks to Kalypso Media, that wait is nearly at an end.
Limbic Entertainment and Kalypso have announced that the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One version of Tropico 6 will be released on September 27th. The console version will launch with a massive update with tons of quality of life improvements, bug fixes, and the newly-added random map generator.
Xbox One players even get an early sneak peek thanks to the game’s place on the Game Preview program.
About Tropico 6
El Presidente is back!
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal famous landmarks and add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Tropico 6 features cooperative and competitive multiplayer for up to 4 players.