Graffiti Games and Snoozy Kazoo have announced that the hit action-adventure game, Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion, will be coming to Nintendo Switch sometime in 2021. The Switch version will arrive alongside the PC version when it launches next year.
Fans interested in checking out the game’s potential can do so on Steam thanks to a preview demo. Emily Byrnes recently took Turnip Boy out for a spin and gave the demo a 10/10 rating saying, “Honestly, I had so much fun with this preview of Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion. It is still in development with a confirmed release date on Steam of 2021. After only thirty minutes of playtime, I was so upset when the demo concluded. We need more Turnip Boy! I am so happy with the progress of this game so far and absolutely cannot wait to dive back in and see what shenanigans we can get up to. This is definitely one indie game you don’t want to sleep on.”
- A thrilling, single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crimes and more.
- Dungeons full of puzzles, enemies and rare treasures to pay back your debt.
- Massive beasts to battle.
- Grow and harvest plants to aid in your journey.
- A large cast of quirky food-based characters, all with their own stories and problems.
- Tons of tax documents to rip up, allowing you to erase your paper trail and potentially destroy the government.
- Multiple endings based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
- Collectible hats to deck out Turnip Boy in any way you choose!
- A deep history of the world and how it became what it is.