In the latest Ubisoft earnings report, the company has confirmed that pirate-themed multiplayer game Skull & Bones is getting postponed to “after 2019-20”. The same document states that the company is planning to release four AAA titles, including Ghost Recon Breakpoint and three other titles that will be revealed later and released in the fourth fiscal quarter, meaning the end of March 2020.
More about Ghost Recon Breakpoint:
Revealed following an early leak, Ghost Recon Breakpoint is a direct continuation to Ghost Recon Wildlands. Somewhere in the South Pacific lies the remote Auroa Archipelago, a vast land of diverse biomes that range from lush rainforests to snowy peaks. Now, it’s home to Skell Technology, an enigmatic technology giant. Initially interested in a remote testing site for its autonomous drones, the Silicon Valley company eventually turned Auroa into its “World 2.0,” a high-tech, high-security utopia of sustainable eco-cities and robotics research.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint will launch on October 4, 2019, and is now available for pre-order on Xbox One, PS4, and PC. Players who pre-order any edition of the game will get access to the Beta, giving them an early chance to explore the Auroa Archipelago and test their survival skills in a high-tech utopia-turned- hunting ground.
More about Skull & Bones:
It is the Golden Age of Piracy. Renegade captains command the most powerful weapons on Earth: warships. You are a pirate captain who has refused the king’s pardon and sailed from the Caribbean to the Indian Ocean, an untamed frontier full of lavish riches. However, these waters are also a battleground where far-reaching colonial empires, powerful trading corporations, and ruthless pirate gangs clash. In order to survive, you will have to build a lethal fleet, prey upon lucrative trade routes, and ally with other pirates in your endless struggle for supremacy.
- Dominate a Dangerous Open Ocean: A shared open world that reacts as you plunder rich trade routes
- Customize Your Pirate Experience: Choose your captain, recruit your crew and build deadly ships
- Naval Combat Redefined: Use your weapons, spyglass and even the wind to stalk and destroy your prey
- Play Solo or Coop: Raid the Hunting Grounds alone or group with other players to hunt larger prey
- Explosive Multiplayer: Enter the Disputed Waters and fight for supremacy in a variety of game modes