Wadjet Eye Games, the creators of adventure series Blackwell, has shared the Unavowed launch trailer. The video shows off the retro style of the upcoming game. The release is planned for August 8, PC and Mac.
A demon possessed you one year ago. Since that day, you unwillingly tore a trail of bloodshed through New York City. Your salvation comes in the form of the Unavowed – an ancient society dedicated to stopping evil.
You are free, but your world is in tatters. You have no home, no friends, and are wanted by the police. Your old life is gone, but perhaps you can start a new one. Join the ranks of the Unavowed, and fight against the oncoming darkness..
Some of the key features of the game:
- You can choose the gender of your protagonist
- There are three different playable origin stories for your character
- The game features a branching storyline
- A total of four companion characters to choose from, each with their own talents and abilities.
- Twice the resolution of a typical Wadjet Eye Game!
- All the usual guff – voice acting, commentary, original music, etc