Uurnog Uurnlimited is weird. And that’s precisely how it wants to be. Check out the trailer and let us know your thoughts. I for one can’t wait to dig uurn. It’s definitely going to be interested.
From the media blast by Raw Fury:
Uurnog Uurnlimited is a puzzle platformer, but it’s very unusual. There is a bullet point list of features on the Steam page and our blog (links above) but let me highlight some cool stuff. This game has everything:
• Animal stealing… err, collecting
• Algorithmic music that adapts the melody and more to gameplay
• Local co-op where your friend plays as an adorable dog on a leash
• Just want to emphasize how cute this dog is by adding another line about it
• Really (still talking about the dog)
• Boss fights, multiple endings, a Save Room that is not what you think, and more!
• A Steamworks level editor (post-launch) that will allow Switch owners to download community created levels. Yes, you heard that right, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD STEAMWORKS LEVELS ON YOUR SWITCH.
You may have seen Uurnog before, the original version was released as a Humble exclusive. This is the Uurnlimited version, which is an extended edition with a bunch of new features (co-op, additional endings, boss fights, and level editor) and will mark the first time the world of Uurnog will be available to Switch and Steam users!
Uurnog Uurnlimited will be available later this year! The wait won’t be too uurnbearable, promise.