Raw Fury that sent out a word that its puzzle-filled indie game Uurnog Uurnlimited is now available on Steam. Players are invited to explore the wacky & whimsical world of the game filled with cubes, bombs and weird people, find their way around many puzzles and steal cute animals. Because why not, right?
The Switch version will be arriving on November 21st.
Uurnog Uurnlimited is a delightfully silly 2D platformer inspired by games like Super Mario Bros. 2, Lyle in Cube Sector, and Dyad. Play single-player or co-op, explore the world through its many mysterious doors, solve puzzles and gather the items and animals needed in your Save Room. Careful though — the Save Room also saves your mistakes (urr nurr!)
Uurnog Uurnlimited features:
- Animal stealing… err, collecting
- Algorithmic music that adapts the melody and more to what you’re doing in-game, game never sounds the same twice
- Local co-op where your friend plays as an adorable dog on a leash
- Just want to emphasize how cute this dog is by adding another line about it
- Really (still talking about the dog)
- Boss fights, multiple endings, a Save Room that is not what you think, and more!
- A Steam Workshop level editor (post-launch) that will allow Switch owners to download community created levels. Yes, you heard that right, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD STEAM WORKSHOP LEVELS ON YOUR SWITCH.