Blue Isle Studios, the creators of Slender: The Arrival and Citadel: Forged with Fire, announced that their first-person adventure game Valley is coming to Nintendo Switch on March 7.
In the game players find themselves hidden deep within a remote region of the Rocky Mountains within a secluded valley. With the power of a recently discovered L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly through Air Functionality), run and jump your way through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins and vast environments; all the while utilizing the power to control life and death to uncover the startling secrets of the mysterious valley. Beware of your new-found abilities as they come with daunting consequences: the more you experience death within the valley, the more the valley will die off around you.
- Power of Movement: Move faster and jump higher – make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate Life and Death: The L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Survival is Key: The more you die in the game, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance Your Player: Upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: The world is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
The game is currently available on Steam for $19.99 and will be available for Nintendo Switch on March 7 in the Nintendo eShop for $19.99.