The world of darkness is growing in size! There are a number of games currently in the work that add to the franchise, including Bloodlines 2, Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood, Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong and, of course, Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York from Draw Distance, an atmospheric narrative game coming soon to PC.
The developers have shared the gameplay trailer. Players will take on the role of a newly turned vampire stuck in the conflict between the traditionalist Camarilla and the fiercely independent Anarchs in New York.
- Choose your character from one of several distinct Clans
- Every playable character offers unique powers (Disciplines), different ethical approaches to certain issues, and dialogue lines
- Character-oriented quests allow you to create your own coterie and shape your relations by reinforcing NPC loyalties
- Highly replayable – choices made in the game are reflected by the game’s changing fiction
- Different variants of the ending, depending on player’s choices and a grand finale that will leave players surprised and eager to see more.
- Suitable for both Vampire: The Masquerade veterans, and fans of mature narrative-driven games who are newcomers to the setting
Vampire: the Masquerade – Coteries of New York will launch December 4th 2019 on PC.