After postponing the game by a week, Draw Distance has released Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York on Windows PC via Steam. The developers noted that they may add Linux and Mac OS support at some point after the launch. The console release (PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch) will happen in Q1 2020.
We hope you’ll enjoy our game. We’re always open to listen to your feedback and face every possible criticism, of course 🙂 We encourage you to post your reviews and the more feedback you share, the more information we obtain, the more fixes and improvements we’ll be able to add to provide you with the best Vampire: The Masquerade, single player, narrative heavy experience possible!
Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York presents the conflict between two vampiric factions: the traditionalist Camarilla and the fiercely independent Anarchs among the iconic landmarks and night lights of The Big Apple. It’s a unique, atmospheric, single-player narrative experience, set in a rich, fully licensed, globally recognized universe of Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition.
- Choose your character from one of several distinct Clans
- Every playable character offers unique powers (Disciplines), different ethical approaches to certain issues, and dialogue lines
- Character-oriented quests allow you to create your own coterie and shape your relations by reinforcing NPC loyalties
- Highly replayable – choices made in the game are reflected by the game’s changing fiction
- Different variants of the ending, depending on player’s choices and a grand finale that will leave players surprised and eager to see more.
- Suitable for both Vampire: The Masquerade veterans, and fans of mature narrative-driven games who are newcomers to the setting