The developers from Draw Distance have presented new information about the upcoming atmospheric narrative game Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York, including the release date on PC.
📣 Vampire: the Masquerade – Coteries of New York will launch December 4th 2019 on PC!
The Nintendo Switch version of the game will be released in Q1 2020. 💥and💥 we are talking with @PdxInteractive about PS4 and Xbox One versions😍. #PDXCON2019 #labynight #vamily #vtmcony pic.twitter.com/Bbje1uPGVT
— Draw Distance (@DrawDistanceDev) October 19, 2019
Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York presents the conflict between two vampiric factions: the traditionalist Camarilla and the fiercely independent Anarchs among the iconic landmarks and night lights of The Big Apple. It’s a unique, atmospheric, single-player narrative experience, set in a rich, fully licensed, globally recognized universe of Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition.
- Choose your character from one of several distinct Clans
- Every playable character offers unique powers (Disciplines), different ethical approaches to certain issues, and dialogue lines
- Character-oriented quests allow you to create your own coterie and shape your relations by reinforcing NPC loyalties
- Highly replayable – choices made in the game are reflected by the game’s changing fiction
- Different variants of the ending, depending on player’s choices and a grand finale that will leave players surprised and eager to see more.
- Suitable for both Vampire: The Masquerade veterans, and fans of mature narrative-driven games who are newcomers to the setting