Nighthawk Interactive and Toyful Games have announced the release date for the upcoming couch co-op game Very, Very Valet. The game will be landing in Nintendo Switch in both physical and digital versions on May 25th. Players will be able to purchase the game for $29.99 before donning running shoes to become the world’s best parking valet amidst a severe parking shortage.
One to four players can take part in the frenzied action while taking control of an “elite” team of puppet valets. The goal is to work together to overcome any and all challenges related to stuffing as many cars in a parking lot as “humanly” possible. “Teams will need to get creative and utilize a ‘just park it anywhere’ mentality to save the world from a severe parking crisis.”
- Madcap Couch Co-op – Valet alone or with up to three other players to solve a severe parking shortage. Help each other and hitch a ride, or cause chaos launching fellow valets wildly – player’s choice.
- No License Required – Accessible driving controls allow anyone to quickly become a valet, with plenty of hidden techniques for mastering valet moves and cornering the market.
- The World is Your Parking Lot – Players can show off their car corralling skills in over 20 unique levels spanning locations and scenarios such as city streets, cliffsides, bowling alleys, airports, and even trainyards.
- Become Very Very Valet – When joining this elite squad, players are ready to accept the challenge and navigate through any parking obstacles that get in their way.
- Physical Exclusive – Each Retail package will include an exclusive playable Valet.
Learn more about Very, Very Valet by visiting its official site.