Slitherine has announced the release of Warhammer 30,000: Battlesector, the latest in their long-running series of Warhammer 40K games. Battlesector is a turn-based strategy game that will challenge even the heartiest of players. It is now available for PC players via Steam.
About the Game:
- Age of Crimson Dawn – Experience an epic twenty mission single-player campaign that explores the aftermath of the Devastation of Baal. Help Sergeant Carleon and his allies purge the Tyranid infestation on Baal Secundus and preserve the honor of the noble Blood Angels.
- Skirmish Mode – Fight across the surface of Baal on maps of your choosing and select either the Blood Angels or the Tyranids in the Skirmish mode. Completely customize your army list by picking your units, heroes, and their loadouts.
- Forge Your Armies – Command iconic units like the Sanguinary Priest, the Librarian Dreadnought, and the Hive Tyrant to annihilate your foes. Use over 60 abilities and 50 weapons to orchestrate your opponent’s bloody demise.
- Build Momentum – Each faction has a unique Momentum system that can result in a Surged unit. Units that Surge are able to string together superhuman chains of actions, or use the opportunity to further upgrade their abilities.
- Call In Air Support – Use Command Points to call in faction-specific air support abilities. The Blood Angels Stormraven can obliterate xenos with a missile barrage, or deep strike a unit of veteran Assault Marines behind enemy lines. Meanwhile, the Tyranid Harpy can devastate the enemy defenses with its Sonic Screech, or scatter the battlefield with its deadly Spore Mines.
- Face Your Friends On The Battlefield – With live and asynchronous multiplayer, and hot-seat modes available, there’s no excuse not to take your friends to war. Asynchronous multiplayer will be only available on PC.
Check out the Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector Steam page to learn more.