The developers of RPG Warhammer Chaosbane have detailed a large patch that includes a new character and a variety of new content. The Dwarf Engineer Keela Gunnarsdottir is a feisty brawler who excels in close to mid-range combat, using her hammer and pistol to decimate through the Chaos hordes. As a talented mechanic, she uses her contraptions to turn the tides, and her archetype ability will have you managing a heat gauge to make sure she’s delivering out maximum punishment. Some might say, it’s hammer time!
The update also includes:
- New Act – The Forges of Nuln
- New enemies: Chaman Gor, Minotaur, Nurgle’s Champion
- Quests have been added to expeditions
- 2 New Difficulty Levels (Chaos 9 + 10)
- Elessa’s combat voiceover has been updated
- The Legendary Rank is now shared by all characters across the same save file
- New Stat: ‘Life Drain’ has been added, healing while dealing damage
- A button has been added to the crafting menu to replicate your previous craft
- Some destructible elements are now traps
- New loading screens and tips have been added
Of course, it would not really count as a large update if it doesn’t bring a variety of balance changes, bug fixes and general performance enhancements! Check out the patch notes to learn more.