Warsaw is a hand-painted tactical RPG set during World War 2. The events of the game take place in the Nazi-invaded Central European capital city of the same name. A group of characters from all walks of life gathers to start an uprising.
WARSAW brings to light Poland’s historic 1944 uprising providing an immersive experience of tactical urban warfare. Setting the tone of love, friendship, loyalty, and the invariable struggle against overwhelming odds the haunting teaser trailer, created by animation studio Human Ark with a song performed by acclaimed Polish singer, Brodka is a chilling early look at what’s in store for WARSAW.
Some of the game’s features:
- A mix of tactical RPG with a touch of strategy
- Team and equipment management
- A deep system of interlocking skills
- Flanking, cover, positioning, weapon range and ammo consumption – all need to be taken into account during firefights
- A fully realized city to traverse
- Leave the safety of your hideout to scout the streets, collect resources, recruit new members, and engage with enemy assailants
Players will be able to get their hands on WARSAW for the first time at PAX East 2019 in Boston from March 28 – 31, 2019. The game is planned for PC, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.