WH40K Inquisitor Martyr has created a new launch day feature trailer welcoming new players to the game. The video covers a wide array of activities your Inquisitor can participate in while purging heretics and the forces of Chaos.
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Martyr is an ARPG set in the grimdark dystopian future of the Warhammer universe. You are an Inquisitor, an agent of The Holy Orders of the Emperor’s Inquisition, rooting out heresy and threats to the Imperium of Mankind. Inquisitor’s serve the God-Emporer acting as secret police hunting down and eradicating enemies of the Imperium. Greatly feared, brutal, and driven, they wield incredible power and draw from a wide array of skills.
WH40K Inquisitor Martyr Game Features
- There is only war! A grimdark story-based campaign leading players across the Caligari Sector to solve the mystery of aboard the Martyr
- Cooperative multiplayer and PvP
- Classes – Assassin, Psyker, and Crusader with a colossal shared skill tree, traits to customize playstyle, and a Morality System
- Random Assignment Missions, Investigations, and Uther’s Tarot (custom mission crafting)
- Tactical real-time combat with a Cover System, advanced enemy AI, controllable vehicles, and boss fights
- Destructible, detailed, and immersive environments in a persistent world.
- Crafting, equipment customization, loot chase, and configurable potions
- Endless progression