Where Cards Fall is set to play a new hand as it arrives on Nintendo Switch and PC in 2021.
Announced just last yesterday by Blaseball developer The Game Band and Snowman, Where cards fall is set to make the jump from Apple Arcade to Switch and PC, via the Epic Games Store. Initially launched during march 2020 over on mobile, Where Cards Fall is a dreamlike slice of life experience where you build houses of cards to bring your formative memories to the fore on screen. By building a house of cards, you can form pathways through a range of spatial puzzles and navigate the insecurities and emotions that threaten to overcome you through highschool, and beyond.
This gorgeous looking isometric puzzler features:
• Over 50 challenging spacial puzzles that exercise your imagination and strategic thinking skills
• A captivating coming-of-age story told without dialogue
• A unique art style inspired by contemporary artistic movements
• Tactile, accessible controls hand-crafted for every device
• Immersive audio and an original soundtrack. Headphones recommended!
The new announcement was followed by a new trailer and gameplay demo by Where Cards fall’s Creative Director, Sam Rosenthal. You can check out the trailer above and take a looks at a more in-depth exploration of emotion with the gameplay demo right here.
We don’t have a definite release date for Where Cards Fall on PC and Nintendo Switch but you can head over to the Epic Games Store to wishlist this ahead of time.