Forest’s Call – Willo joins Paladins in Open Beta Patch 49
During the Livestream couple days ago, the Paladins team announced a new character to join the fray. Welcome Willo of the Summer Court, the latest damage-dealer to join the game so far. Players can already see her in action on public test realms.
She has the following abilities:
- Wand of Overgrowth (LMB) – fire a blast of fae energy that deals 500 damage every 0.75 seconds.
- Dead Zone (RMB) – fire out a toxic spore that prevents all healing in an area for 4s. Enemies affected by the spore that move out of the infested area cannot heal for 2s.
- Seedling (Q) – Toss a seed that explodes after a 1 second fuse, dealing 500 damage and spawning 4 additional seeds that each explode for 500 damage after 1 second.
- Flutter (F) – Quickly flutter your wings and propel yourself forwards and upwards.
- Fae Flight (E) – Harness the power of the Fae and take to the sky for 10 seconds.
You can check out the blog post dedicated to new hero as well as find out more about her cards on the official forums.
The update also comes with a new siege map, Brightmarsh, as well as bug fixes to already existing maps such as Frog Isle and Fish Market. Players can also expect to find new customization options, general fixes, Champion updates and another pass at rebalancing. Reddit has a handy mega-thread dedicated just to that.