Team 17 has announced that Worms Rumble is now available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch. The game’s release also marks the addition of new content in the form of a brand new arena called Spaceport Showdown. The free update will be deployed for both Switch and Xbox as well as for PC and PlayStation consoles.
- Fast-paced, arena action: Open fire in six varied arenas in up-to-32-player, real-time combat across five solo and team-based game modes, including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and the battle royale mode, Last Worm Standing
- Take aim across the platforms: Take on friends, frenemies, and unfamiliars whatever the platform, with cross-play matchmaking
- Make your Worm its own: Choose and unlock over 1000 options to fully customize your worm, from outfits and hats to eye color and teeth shape; further, personalize the weapons they wield with additional skins to unlock
- Lock and load your arsenal: Crates across the arenas contain a host of weapons and items, including fan favorites like the Sheep Launcher, Holy Hand Grenade, and Grapple Gun.
- Regular Lab events: The time-limited event Lab mode provides preset maps, weapons, and gameplay mechanics for players to master and unlocks new skins
Check out the Worms Rumble official site to learn more.