The developers from Blizzard have shared WoW Shadowlands: Chains of Domination Survival guide to bring players up to speed on everything they need to know about patch 9.1, arriving June 29th on the retail servers.
The traitorous Sire Denathrius has been defeated… but the power of the Maw still grows. In Chains of Domination, the upcoming first major content update for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, players will delve into new depths of the Jailer’s hopeless domain, seeking to understand the true nature of his malignant plans. Backed by the renewed might of the four Covenants, the champions of the Horde and the Alliance will take the fight for the Shadowlands to the seat of the Jailer’s power. But the Banished One has a terrible new champion in his service—a cruel instrument of despair conscripted by Sylvanas Windrunner, capable of instilling dread into the hearts of Azeroth’s heroes like no creature of the Shadowlands.
Chains of Domination offers players tons of new content to experience including:
- New Zone: Korthia – Discover the new quests and secrets waiting in this mysterious new zone that the Jailer has pulled into the Maw.
- New Raid: Sanctum of Domination – Climb the far reaches of Torghast in this 10-boss raid leading into an epic showdown with the Dark Lady herself, Sylvanas Windrunner.
- New Mega-Dungeon: Tazavesh, The Veiled Market – Explore the exotic wares, merchants, and creatures of this Broker bazaar, which culminates in a high-stakes heist involving powerful artifacts from Azeroth.
- Shadowlands Flying – Take flight in the four covenants’ zones of Bastion, Maldraxxus, Ardenweald, and Revendreth.
- And More – Players can look forward to Shadowlands Season 2 for Mythic+ (with a new keystone affix, Tormented) and PvP; updates to Torghast, Tower of the Damned; as well as new cosmetic armor, pets, mounts, and achievements.