With World of Warcraft: Shadowlands just around the corner, the developers from Activision Blizzard have released the official list of things to do before Shadowlands. If you are a completionist and want to have all the things, check out the list below!
Going away with Shadowlands pre-patch:
- Battle for Azeroth Keystone Master: Season 4 and its reward, the Awakened Mindborer mount
- Mighty Caravan Brutosaur mount for 5 million gold
- Corruption-tainted items will be cleansed, including the legendary cloak
- One of the more challenging achievements to arise in Visions of N’Zoth—Mad World—will no longer be acquirable once the pre-patch goes live alongside with the title it grants, “the Faceless One”
- Gladiator mount & transmog set
- Ahead of the Curve & Cutting Edge achievements
Going away with Shadowlands launch:
- Uncorrupted Voidwing mount acquired by defeating N’Zoth the Corrupter on Heroic difficulty
- Heart of Azeroth Essences and Azerite Traits
- If you’re trying to collect the prestigious title Azeroth’s Champion, be sure to add earning the achievement Phenomenal Cosmic Power to your list of things to do, as all Rank 4 Essences can no longer be earned once Shadowlands strikes
The Glacial Tidestorm and Ny’alotha Allseer mounts will have a significantly decreased drop rate.
Our list of things to check off before Shadowlands also includes:
- Brawler’s Guild – while not going away just yet, it is quite likely that the rewards for Brawler’s Guild will be going away with the pre-patch for Shadowlands – that is how it happened with the previous seasons of this feature.
- Dueler’s Guild – there is currently no information on what is going to happen to Dueler’s Guild. It might stay untouched, similar to the PvP reputation from Legion, or go away as will the Brawler’s Guild.
- Achievements in Nazjatar and Mechagon – with Shadowlands out, most players will leave the old zones for new content. While it provides an opportunity for some achievements, others will be harder to get.
- World PvP achievements – similarly to the point above, it will be much harder to finish the World PvP achievements and snatch the Conqueror of Azeroth title and crolusk mount when there are no players around.
WoW Classic – AQ Expectations
As WoW Classic nears the unlocking of Gates of Ahn’Qiraj, the developers have taken to the official forums to reveal some details of the upcoming event:
- July 28 at 9:00 a.m. PDT / 12:00 Noon EDT
- July 29 at 2:00 a.m. AEST / 4:00 a.m. NZST
This is the time when the War Effort will begin and each faction can turn in immense amounts of supplies that, once completed, will require five days to be transported to Silithus. Due to the raid requirements in the quest chain leading up to the “Bang A Gong!” quest, the earliest that the gong-ringing can occur in Silithus on highly-motivated realms will be just over a week later.
Once the gong is rung on a realm, the 10 Hour War begins. Once the 10 hours has elapsed, “Bang a Gong!” can never be turned in anymore, the two Ahn’Qiraj raids will open, and the “Treasures of the Timeless One” quest will become available.
Check out the thread on the official forums to find out more about becoming the Scarab Lord.