Developer KillPixel and publishers 3D Realms & 1C Entertainment have released the third content update for hardcore FPS Wrath: Aeon of Ruin, currently available in Steam Early Access.
This update brings in a brand new level called The Hollow – a forest choked with ancient trees and forgotten ruins. Delve into the heart of the long-corrupted woods and discover the new Trinket of Deflection, an Artifact that summons an arcane shield. Activate the Trinket of Deflection in emergencies to ward off enemy projectiles or go on the offensive and unleash bullets, bones, and blood. But beware the Lurker, a new aquatic abomination waiting in the depths.
- 1 new level, The Hollow
- 1 new enemy, The Lurker
- 1 new artifact, Trinket of Deflection
- Updated enemy encounters in The Mire and The Priory and artifacts in The Undercrofts, The Mire, The Gardens and The Priory
- Added timestamps for saves
- Added a lot of destructible furniture to the indoor sections of The Priory
- Increased brightness across the board in the indoor sections of The Priory
- Tweaked many enemy positions and setups in The Priory
- Overhauled logic in The Priory so that sequence breaking still spawns things correctly
- Significantly decreased self damage with the Retcher and the Slag Cannon
- Mouse setup and keyboard binds are now separate menus
- Added crosshair scaling options
- Added toggle viewpunch scale
Check out the game’s Steam page to find the full changelog, including a variety of bug fixes that arrived with the update.