2K has announced that WWE 2K18 is heading to Nintendo Switch. Even more, it will be released on October 17th along with the PS4 and XBox One versions.
At this point, we don’t know if there will be a “deluxe” version that will include Early Access or not. The other two console versions will have that feature available, however.
— Nintendo UK (@NintendoUK) July 10, 2017
Here’s what we know so far about the game:
- Be Like No One is the new creation “suite” that allows players to make their characters unique as well as provides improvements over earlier games.
- Highlight Replay System gives players a chance to save replays to use to learn the game better or to make highlight reels.
- Create-A-Match lets players choose custom rules for each match that can be saved in either PlayNow or WWE Universe.
- MyPLAYER gives new upgrades and progression opportunities. There are eight fighting styles, each including strengths and weaknesses.
- MyCAREER brings a story narrative to the game. Players can meet and interact with WWE stars.
- Road to Glory Mode brings PvP action to the game.
All of these feature additions and improvements are only made better by the largest roster in WWE gaming history. We are excited to share the roster for this year’s game soon, but for now, our recent announcement of WWE Hall of Famer and current Raw General Manager, Kurt Angle, as the game’s pre-order bonus is a sign of the good things to come with the roster.
You can learn more on the official site.