Raiser Games and Uplay Online have sent out the first-ever gameplay trailer for Youtubers Life 2, the “ultimate life sim” that is scheduled to launch later in 2021. The game will be available for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
The video showcases 8-minutes of gameplay action across a number of game features including:
- A look at the extensive character creation tool, which allows players to look however they want and be whoever they want to be, all options open
- An eye on the decoration options that allow you to completely customize your pad
- A look at the city that’ll serve as your base in Youtubers Life 2, as well as your connection to the hot new trends perfect for compelling content
- The shops and entertainment spots you can visit, and the wealth of NPCs you can interact with to shape your story
- The process of making content that’ll turn you into a YouTube superstar
- A look at your cute and customizable drone, which follows your progress recording videos for your content as you go
- The Youtubers Life 2 rankings system, tracking your rise
The first game took place entirely in the player’s virtual bedroom. However, in the sequel, gameplay will see players head into NewTube City, a city where different opportunities arise every day and as a playground for fun activities that provide opportunities for content creation.
Check out the Youtubers Life 2 official site to learn more.