Nigerian game developer Smart Olive Games has announced that its “classically-inspired ARPG” Zack 2: Celestine’s Map has now launched on Steam. Players can purchase the game for $14.99. To celebrate launch day, developers sent out a brand new trailer to shine the spotlight on the retro gameplay features players can expect.
The game is a story-driven 3D ARPG that puts them in the virtual shoes of a trio of characters out searching for their brother. The world is filled with magic, secrets, and supernatural creatures, all of which stand in their way. Players will encounter “evil forces and 12 bosses”. Each one comes with its own unique abilities and will challenge even the heartiest player.
- Alter Your Destiny – Forge your own destiny as you make friends or enemies based on your conversational decisions or battles.
- 12 Challenging Boss Battles – Battle 12 bosses, each with their own distinct and diverse destructive abilities, requiring you to utilize different strategies to defeat them.
- Multiple Playable Characters – Play the game as three different yet connected characters with individual storylines, unique combat mechanics, and magical skills.
- A Beautiful Immersive World – Discover ancient secrets on your journey that has you encounter supernatural beings, witches, corrupt humans, and more.
- Unique Items and Equipment – Invest your rewards from completing quests and battles into upgrading your weapons, skills, or armor.
- Multiple Storylines -The game’s story is driven by decisions made during certain dialogues with different characters, battling enemies and bosses, and solving puzzles. Your choices influence the storyline and also alter your relationships with other characters.
Check out the trailer and then head to the Zack 2: Celestine’s Map Steam page to learn more.