Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena is launching tomorrow on mobile and Steam, and the kind folks at Camex Games were nice enough to share this trailer for one of the monsters – Death himself. Take a look at the video and the details on the game below. Get ready for the Steam release HERE, or keep an eye on your phone’s app store for the mobile launch tomorrow.
Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena is a tactical RPG focusing on fast-action and deep, yet quick, turn-based PvP matches with players around the world. Players battle not only for bragging rights, but for gold, medals and unlockable cards which grant the player rare items and additional characters. The game features a roster of characters originally met by players in the top-selling “Monster Castle” game, all of which are designed to be both humorous – and deadly.
Features of Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena
- Easy to learn gameplay with matches that last just 3-5 minutes
- Over 60+ unique monsters, featuring specialized classes and abilities
- Monster Types, Attributes, and Skills Center Around Each Monster’s Background
- Multiple Gamelay Modes
- PvE modes: Take on the AI in single-player chapter mode, puzzle mode and guerilla warfare mode
- PvP modes: Battle other players around the world in Defense Arena, Ladder Mode, Arena Mode, and Clan War
- Create custom battle maps to share with friends and foes alike
- Get Social: Trade monsters, battle friends, chat globally and in-game
About Camex Games
Camex Games’ is a global studio with a core focus on making the best tactical RPG’s on the market across multiple platforms. Camex Games’ previous game, Heroes Tactics, was a standout title, and was featured on Google Play, Apple’s App Store, Kongregate, Facebook Gameroom, and more.