The developers of MMORPG Ashes of Creation have released an hour and a half long development update video that includes some in-game environment footage, new website design, Alpha One progress updates, and more!
- After players’ marriage, their freeholds will still be separate but they will be able to set permissions.
- Social messages sent via mail will be received instantly. The team is still discussing how the mail system will work from the item standpoint.
- You can’t change your character’s race and primary archetype at the moment.
- The roads in the game are driven by the pre-placed routes. The idea of paths dynamically coming into existence based on player movement is an interesting one but it’s a whole another set of technological challenges.
- There will be options to manage player chat bubbles.
- You will be able to name your summons.
- There will be tools to interact with the map/minimap.
Check out the official Ashes of Creation forum to find out more Q&As!
ABOUT ASHES OF CREATION
Set in a fallen fantasy world untouched by civilization for thousands of years our players will rebuild, repopulate, and rediscover this uncharted realm. Our world is ever-changing with ruins, beasts, and cities that rise and fall. Weaved into a progressive character system where players hold all the power, the fates of creation are yours to command.