Frozenbyte and THQ Nordic have announced that the day has finally arrived and Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy is now available for PC and consoles. Players can purchase a copy of the game on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Developers are keen to celebrate the arrival of the latest iteration in the long-running series. A brand new trailer offers fans a peek inside the game and at its systems, features, locations, and characters.
Players will travel across vast landscapes, solving puzzles and performing mind-boggling platforming leaps. Developers consider this new game to be the “visually richest chapter to date” complete with a new cast of characters and the longest campaign in the series. Players can take on the game solo or with up to three others. The puzzle difficulty system has been upgraded to keep things fresh and adapt to the number of players taking part.
Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy features
- 2.5D adventure with world-renowned puzzle platformer action
- Combine forces in 1-4 players (single player, local and online co-op)
- Accessibility and replayability through an adaptive difficulty system for both combat and puzzles
- Beautiful fantasy world with stunning visuals
- New combat system and tense boss encounters
- Fairytale soundtrack, as well as a voice cast of returning favorites and charming new additions
- Character-specific skill quest system adds greater depth and playstyle variety than ever before
- Trine’s most epic tale yet, with more levels, puzzles, and battles than previous entries
- Express yourself – deck the heroes of Trine out in customizable outfits
- Bring the kingdom back from the verge of clockwork oblivion in Trine’s most magical story, with fiendish villains and memorable allies
Check out the Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy official site for more details.