TaleWorlds Entertainment has brought the action RPG Mount & Blade 2 to Gamescom 2018. Below you can find the Campaign Trailer that was demonstrated to the audience.
The video demonstrates some of the game’s features such as character development, medieval battles and much more.
You can find out more about the game by visiting the official site. The release date is currently unrevealed.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord is the eagerly awaited sequel to the acclaimed medieval combat simulator and role-playing game Mount & Blade: Warband. Set 200 years before, it expands both the detailed fighting system and the world of Calradia. Bombard mountain fastnesses with siege engines, establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities, or charge into the thick of chaotic battles in your quest for power.
Some of the Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord features:
- SIEGE GAMEPLAY – Construct, position and fire a range of heavy machinery in sieges that will test your wits and skill like never before.
- DIPLOMACY – Engage in diplomacy, with meaningful consequences that impact the world.
- SANDBOX ECONOMY- See the availability of goods ebb and flow in a simulated feudal economy, where the price of everything from incense to warhorses fluctuates with supply and demand.
- CRAFTING – Craft your own weapon, name it and carry it with you to the field of battle!
- MODDING – The engine and tools used to develop Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord are being made available to the community, so that modders can re-interpret Calradia or create their own worlds!
- ENGINE- An all-new tailor-made game engine, developed in-house to fulfill the unique needs of the series, offers the perfect balance of performance and graphical fidelity, scalable with the power of your hardware.