Rebellion has a sweet deal for folks looking for a new game to play. For a limited time, the company is giving away a free Steam copy of Evil Genius, the perfect game to play while waiting for the sequel to come out. There are a few steps players need to complete in order to score the game, so keep reading.
FREE Evil Genius!
Surprise, minions. Discover how good it feels to be bad with a free copy of Evil Genius on Steam. This offer is deviously limited – so act fast to avoid heartbreak!
— Evil Genius (@evilgenius) May 6, 2020
Here’s what’s needed to get the Steam version of the game:
- Create a Rebellion ID or log in to an existing account.
- Link the Rebellion ID to Steam
- Claim the game
Pretty easy, right?
Learn more about Evil Genius by visiting its Steam page.
About Evil Genius
Everybody wants to rule the world! Achieve global power with EVIL GENIUS, the one and only complete world domination simulator. All the everyday tasks of the deliciously wicked mastermind are available to experience and master from building your ultra-secret base to developing spectacular super-weapons to carry out your nefarious master plan. How evil are you?
- Choose from 3 notorious Evil Genius characters to serve as your icon and represent you in your quest for power.
- Create the ultimate doomsday device and use it to achieve total global domination.
- Create your lair with over 300 items including kung fu academies, rocket caverns, and laboratories.
- Use ingenious traps and wicked ‘interrogation’ devices to toy with and dispatch obnoxious overdressed government agents.
- Manage your minions as you train them in treacherous trades such as experimental research programs, heavy weapons usage, and international sabotage.
- Recruit dastardly henchmen to patrol your base, take out your enemies, and undertake outrageous missions to increase your power and notoriety.