During gaming festival Igromir 2017 Russian gaming portal GoHa.ru had a chance to conduct an interview with THQ Nordic’s Reinhard Pollice about Battle Chasers: Nightwar. Here are the most interesting points from the interview:
- Rushing through the main quest will take about 15 hours of game time. However, that is not counting side quests, additional encounters, explorations and difficulty settings.
- There will be a lot of loot including equipment, ingredients, recipes and more.
- The recipes are required for crafting, however, you can attempt to create an item while not having all required resources. The success chance that way would suffer, but the developers did not want players scouring maps for that one missing Iron.
- The game offers 6 characters: 5 of them might be familiar from the comics and the Demon Hunter is a completely new character debuting in the game.
- The game will release for PC, PS4, Xbox One as well as Nintendo Switch. The developers think that the game is perfect for Nintendo’s gaming platform.
- The developers plan on releasing 3 new comics at a later point.
- Currently, there are no plans in regards to DLCs or a sequel. The developers might want to continue the story at some point, but the release version of Battle Chasers will feature the whole story that doesn’t require waiting for them.