The developers from Capcom have taken to Steam to reveal that the PC demo of action-adventure Monster Hunter Rise is now available to players!
Rise to the challenge and join the hunt! In Monster Hunter Rise, the latest installment in the award-winning and top-selling Monster Hunter series, you’ll become a hunter, explore brand new maps and use a variety of weapons to take down fearsome monsters as part of an all-new storyline.
Enjoy beautiful graphics at up 4K resolution, HDR with support for features including ultrawide monitors and an unlocked frame rate make to make this a truly immersive monster-hunting experience. Hunters will also get immediate access to a number of free title updates that include new monsters, quests, gear and more.
Steam version features:
- 4K resolution
- Various graphics options
- Controller support and optimized keyboard & mouse controls
- Voice Chat
- Ultrawide Display support
The Monster Hunter Rise Demo includes 5 quests, teaching you the basics of the Wirebug, Wyvern Riding, and Silkbind Skills, as well as offering a few actual hunts.
The 5 quests are as follows:
- Basic Training Quest (Tutorial)
- Wyvern Riding Training Quest (Tutorial)
- Slay a Great Izuchi (Beginner)
- Slay a Mizutsune (Intermediate)
- Slay Magnamalo (Advanced)
All 14 weapon types are available, and the slaying quests can be played in co-op with up to 4 players.
Monster Hunter Rise will be making its way to PC via Steam in January 2022. The game is available for pre-purchase.
The pre-purchase bonuses include:
- Palamute Retriever Costume layered armor
- Palico Forest Cat Costume layered armor
- Novice Talisman for some extra assistance in the early stages