The kinetic minds at indie studio Those Amazing Guys have announced their hit couch coop “Move or Die” is now part of a Steam Multiplayer Party Pack bundle. This friend wrecking title takes its place alongside multiplayer nerd raging hits Duck Game, Ultimate Chicken Horse, and others.
Those Amazing Guys describe their game as a friendship-ruining blender packed cooperative frenzy. Game modes offer competitive play and AI challenge modes with leaderboards. Players can pick their mode, play online to earn xp, and play with friends in local coop. If you don’t keep moving, your health will drain and you’ll explode.
Move or Die Feature List
• Game Modes Galore: Choose from a huge and always increasing variety of hilarious game modes like Jump Shot, Chainsaw Backstab and Rocket Run, each with their own unique mechanics and level design.
• Easy-to-Learn, Fast-Paced Fun: Move or die…literally. With not moving resulting in your character exploding and only 20 seconds per round, Move or Die is quick to pick up and incredibly fast-paced.
• Leveling-Up System: Acquire crazy skins for your character and unlock new game modes as you squash your opponents online.
• Daily Challenges and Missions: Work your way up the leader board and earn bonus XP by completing challenges and missions that change every 24 hours.
• MOD Friendly and DRM Free: Build your own characters, game modes, mechanics, levels, soundtracks and more. Includes Steam Workshop support, as well as a super user-friendly level editor.
• DLC Free…Always: Everything in the game can be unlocked for free, no paywalls. No bull$#%&. Period.
• Regular Content Updates: New content, including game modes, characters and new features will be added on a regular basis to keep Move or Die’s friendship-ruining-o-meter high. Click here for some examples.
• Striking Graphics and a Killer Soundtrack: Get your blood pumping with vibrant 2D graphics, as well as a heart-thumping soundtrack by Jacob Lincke.
• Controller and Keyboard Support: Play with one or 4 controllers, a keyboard, a DDR pad…or…the guitar and drums from Guitar Hero. Your choice. Although, we recommend a controller.