Mark your calendars for March 21st when PUBG Mobile officially kicks off its 2nd-anniversary celebration. It is unclear exactly what players can expect once the official party begins, but it’s sure to be a big one.
Over the past year, PUBGM has grown and now sports up to 50M active players per day with over 600M downloads of the game since it launched. The past year has shown that it’s no fluke either. Six new game modes have been added including Survive Till Dawn, Darkest Night, Arena, Infection, Payload, and Winter Festival. In addition, players had fun with several cross-overs including collaborations with Alan Walker, The Walking Dead, Angry Birds, Godzilla, Resident Evil 2, and Mission Impossible.
Other notable achievements over the past year:
- 50,000 teams in 10 regions took place in the PUBGM Club Open 2019
- there have been over 500M views of PUBGM esports events
- BAN PAN has been implemented to stop cheating
- Colorblind Mode has been added
- Devs collaborated with Global Green to protect rainforests
Check out the PUBG Mobile official site to learn more.