With the new expansion SpellForce 3 Soul Harvest, 2 new fantasy races are being added to the world of Eo. The glorious Dwarves and the cunning Dark Elves are marching into your games in Q2 2019.
SpellForce 3 Soul Harvest will be available as a stand-alone expansion on PC so it is up to you to choose whether you want to mess with the affairs of the other 3 races or jump right into dealing with Dwarves and Dark Elves.
More details about the special discount for existing SpellForce-owners, the new units and some of the new game modes coming soon.
Three years after the Purity Wars, Nortander is on the cusp of a new era. However, things aren’t as peaceful as they seem – when the Queen calls you, a disgraced General, back to your homeland, you’re plunged in a war on many fronts: While a hatemonger threatens to tear apart the Dwarven realm, an enigmatic cult of Dark Elves harvests the souls of people for reasons unknown. Gather your allies and prevent a catastrophe!
Sending the player on a full new epic campaign with over 20 hours of gameplay, SpellForce 3 Soul Harvest has even more features – all five factions will gain new units, flying units! Also there are new game modes and some of the game’s core systems has been completely overhauled, as the sector-based resource system for example.
- Build your distinct heroes by a deep skilltree
- Lead your army to victory in a new sector-based RTS system
- Use unique mechanics of your army units to win epic battles
- Use flying units for even more advance tactics
- Epic fantasy soundtrack and bleeding edge top down graphics
- Each faction has three unique heroes that compliment individual play styles
- A modern multiplayer lobby will allow easier matchmaking and ranked play
- Play new game modes for a special challenge
- Create your own maps with the powerful modding tools.
New features compared to SpellForce 3:
- All-New Campaign: Featuring new storyline with over 20 hours of content
- All-New abilities and skilltrees for even more diverse heroes
- All-New RTS Gameplay: Sector-based system with a focus on global resource distribution and unique faction mechanic
- Unique mechanics and unique unit kits make the races feel very diverse and offer replay-value in the campaign
- Flying units allow more tactical elements
- New factions: Dwarves and Dark Elves
- Overhauled UI makes the game more pleasant to look at and more readable