The developers from Trigger Happy Interactive have shared a new trailer for the upcoming first-person action Turbo Overkill to introduce players to the brutal gameplay. The team cites the styles of Outrun, Vaporware, Cyberpunk and the gameplay mechanics of Doom, Duke Nukem and Quake as inspiration for the game.
Turbo Overkill is a cyberpunk FPS where you play as a violent killing machine with a chainsaw for a leg. The streets of Neo-paradise are in peril from a rapid rise of crime and an evolving AI that is melding flesh and metal in the shadows. You are The Street Cleaner. Half man, half machine. Your contract is simple: Slaughter them all.
TURBO OVERKILL Features:
- Unleash brutal fury across 3 distinctive episodes
- Decimate your foes with a vast array of weapons, all equipped with secondary fire modes
- Utilize body modifications to traverse the vertical arenas of Neo-paradise, including double-jumping, full air control and a chainsaw sliding
- Excessive gore and dismemberment
- Battle foes from tech augmented street thugs to huge flesh and metal monstrosities
- Navigate the maze like environments to discover secrets from collectible mix-tapes to unlockable hidden levels