Developer Stunlock Studios released a new patch for aRPG V Rising, allowing players to get a taste of what it’s like to be a vampire in the world of mortals. The game is currently available in Early Access phase where it will remain approximately 12 months.
Explore a vast world teeming with mythical horrors and danger. Travel through lush forests, open countryside, and dark caverns to discover valuable resources, meeting friends and foes alike along the way. Traverse the world with vampire comrades or hunt solo as you pillage villages, raid bandits, and delve into the domains of supernatural beasts.
Travel alone or explore the world with friends. Fighting side by side with other vampires will give you an advantage in the fight to conquer the greatest threats of Vardoran. Raid other players’ castles or play the diplomat in the game of blood, power, and betrayal. Compete or cooperate – the choice is yours.
V Rising – Hotfix v0.5.41237
- General server optimizations to improve server stability and performance.
- Fixed an issue where the day-night cycle could be de-synced if the server settings were altered
- Fixed an issue where explosives could be used to blow up palisades on PvE servers as well as on PvP servers outside of the time-restricted window
- Fixed an issue where interacting with haystacks in the world caused players to be pushed out of it instead of hiding within it.
- Updated tooltips for tainted, unsullied, and exquisite hearts to better communicate the purpose of these items.
- Castle Status now displays a warning when having less than 24 hours of blood essence upkeep in your castle.
- Some minor drop table adjustments. Unsullied hearts should now be a bit easier to obtain as drops from standard units.
- Changed the colors in the server list for different game modes to more clearly communicate the main types when browsing the server list.
- Added a text for the journal when a V Blood unit is not tracked to better communicate the importance of tracking and obtaining new technology and recipes. This text is only displayed until a few V Blood units have been defeated.