The developers from Ubisoft have released the Title Update 1.0.4 patch for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, adding a variety of fixes and features.
The update added an option to the game that allows players to choose between Performance or Visual Quality. This option is available for Xbox Series X|S & PlayStation 5. Choosing Performance allows the game to adapt the resolution and graphic settings to maintain 60 FPS. Choosing Quality enables the game to run maximum resolution and graphic settings while maintaining 30 FPS.
- Default values since the launch of the game are as follows:
- Xbox Series X / PlayStation 5: Performance
- Xbox Series S: Quality
Other miscellaneous additions include:
- Added a new background image to the title screen.
- Added various VFX to enhance visuals.
- Added an option to automatically assign unspent skill points. (*)
- This option is available from the center of the skill tree / Fate.
- Added “Weapon Runes” and “Armor Runes” as titles to their respective sections. (*)
- Added a warning when switching from a language that supports TTS to one that doesn’t.
- Sliders can now be moved with left/right arrows on M&K and controllers.
- Increased fabric limit to 82.
- Added fabric to traders once the settlement has reached Level 6.
- Added offering altar requirements to the world map.
Check out the full patch notes on the official site for the entire list of changes and fixes.
ABOUT ASSASSIN’S CREED VALHALLA:
In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, become Eivor, a fierce Viking warrior from Norway, and embark on the greatest journey. Settle with your clan in the rich lands of England and give your people hope and a reason to fight for. Meet the hidden ones and uncover the mysteries of this new saga… Between wars and secrets, will you claim your place in Valhalla?
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is now available on PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5 & Xbox Series.