The developers from Larian have released a new patch for Baldur’s Gate 3, a cRPG in Steam Early Access, containing general fixes for cinematics.
As many of you know, despite playing through the Early Access content sometimes for up to a hundred hours or more (wow!) you still haven’t seen all of the content, because incrementally new things are seeded into the game. In this case, a missing cinematic. Where once was darkness, there is now light!
The team has also shared some interesting numbers that might interest you:
- The dog has been petted over 400k times
- Gale is the most “romanced” companion, chosen by 33% of players
- Shadowheart is second, chosen by 31% of players
- 1.37% of players chose to sleep alone
- 5.87% of players tried to steal the ring… but 26.3% of those players merely sucked a toe
- 40.79% of players who jumped down a large, dark hole arrived dead because they leapt without Feather Fall
- 74.85% of players stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% sided with Minthara
Check out the Baldur’s Gate 3 Steam page to find out the full change list.