Darkest Dungeon is expanding with The Crimson Court DLC. To celebrate today’s launch, Red Hook Studios has released its official (and very dark) trailer.
Darkest Dungeon The Crimson Court
This groundbreaking RPG is a gritty dark game and it’s getting darker with The Crimson Court. The new DLC comes with a new campaign including a brand new story line and a new dungeon to explore. In addition, there is a new hero class, new monsters, new bosses as well as the Fanatic, a wandering mini-boss. Players will also be able to provide trinkets for every hero and upgrade buildings in Hamlet. Lastly, the DLC is designed to be played with a pre-existing character or with a totally new one.
- A new hero class. “Awash in blood and delusion, they bear the burden of a thousand lifetimes.”
- A new dungeon region: The Courtyard
- A full faction of new deadly foes
- 5 new Bosses with some of the most complex and devious mechanics yet.
- A new wandering boss: The Fanatic
- Districts: 10 new buildings to upgrade your Hamlet
- Massive, sprawling maps with locked doors, prisoner rooms, and progress saves
- Lore-driven trinket sets for all heroes – with set bonuses!